Sunday, November 27, 2011

Unwinding at Otterville

After the craziness of Thanksgiving, we decided it was time for the kids to burn off some of that energy (translation: sugar). I absolutely love Totter's Otterville. There is so much for the kids to do there. We fished (for plastic magnetic fish). We (and by we, I mean Lorelai) petted a snake. We ate grilled cheese. We painted our faces (yes, even mine). And we splashed in the water table. It was a blast. Here's a few pictures from our day...

Lorelai and Logan at the "grocery"

Logan in the baby room.

Dr. Logan at the animal hospital.

Lorelai as a "kitty".

Lorelai painted my face too... She says I'm a kitty,
but it seems a bit more like war paint to me.

What did you do with your family after the holiday madness was over?

1 comments:

Naked Mommy said...

Looks like a super fun day! You are brave to let your daughter paint your face in public!! I only let my little girl paint my face at home... before I jump in the shower!

Karen
www.nakedmommydiaries.com

Post a Comment

Share & Enjoy

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More